Power Estate Sale April 12-13
Spring is finally here, we thought it would never make it to Michigan!
When we think of Spring we think of cleaning, purging those items you got sick of looking at all winter, fresh start, hope and new life. Speaking of spring cleaning, Novelties just happened to land on one heck of a project. We are cleaning out a huge estate. This will no doubt be the event of the year, the largest and most exquisite Estate Sale Novelties has hosted yet. Over 3500 square feet jam packed with treasures from all over the world, we found pieces from Argentina, Mexico, Africa, Iran, Eastern Europe, Middle East and more…
We are calling this our power sale of the year, wait its gets better, we will be hosting the sale at a prime location in Fenton MI, a place you all have wondered much about over the past few years, we will soon announce the location but for now let us tell you a little about the items that will be in this sale.
Pieces: from all over the world (South America, Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe.
Styles: oriental, African, vintage, traditional, French, Argentinian, Italian, German
All items are in excellent condition!!
Items in every metal: gold, silver, brass, copper
- Ivory, monkey pod, blown glass, crystal
- Exquisite african Ivory pieces!
- Hoards of costume jewelry! We will tell you more about our special VIP exclusive jewelry Sale.
- Loads of antiques and collectibles; faberge, hummels, culver, thorp, anri, kewpie dolls, to name a few
- Tons of fine china and flatware!
- Scores of beautiful high quality, custom furniture: couches, chairs, dressers, hutches, tea tables, bedroom sets, dining sets, coffee tables, end tables etc. etc.
- Unique, ornate decor!
- Hundreds of unique, quality vintage clothing pieces in pristine condition!
- Floral arrangements!
- An antique pump organ in good condition!
- Baldwin electric organ excellent condition!
- 2 antique violins
- Hand made quilts/linens
- Mink furs
- Antique dolls
- Russian lacquer
- Glass floral arrangements
- Antique Singer sewing machine
- Dozens of tulled leather items
- Gorgeous rod iron outdoor furniture
- Dozens of unique vintage hats
- Cedar chests
Heaps of sewing items and exquisite fabrics!
– Art supplies!
- Tool boxes/tools
- Beautiful trunks
- Numerous antique books and magazines!